Friday, January 12, 2007

And Another


Here is another grafitti picture that I forgot to post yesterday. This one has recently shown up along a route that I routinely walk, and in multiple places. It is also one of my favorites - I love the swooping lines and the pale blue/green color. The sidewalk is partially wet due to the salt-solution that has been put on the sidewalk in preparation for the incoming winter storm. So far a few flurries and a bit of sleet (i.e. ice pellets). The last two times they have predicted lots of snow and winter weather here, we came up dry. Maybe we will get some significant snow this time, but I highly doubt it.
The plant of the week thing has not really gone as I have imagined it to this week, mainly due to my lack of planning ahead and having other things going on. And I also did not take pictures of the red bud. Not a good way to start things off.

No comments: