Thursday, January 25, 2007

Parade of Hats Part 2





The following two hats are destined for the Dulaan Project, though I do worry that they will be warm enough. They are both fairly lightweight, the top one is alpaca and nylon and the bottom one is an acrylic wool blend. I go back and forth, I should send them - would a light-weigh hat be better than no hat? But then again, it takes a lot of effort to get the hats to Mongolia and the valuable space and resources would be better used on warmer items. Maybe I will send them to my nephews instead. The live in Arkansas where heavy hats are not normally needed. Hmm, why didn't I think of that before?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, these hats are absolutely awesome, I'm impressed! And I can't pick a fave for the live of me, they're all so beautiful! Great work!

Jennifer said...

Thanks you. I really like them all as well. It was great fun to have them all at home at the same time. I was a little sad to send them out into the world, though I am sure they all have good homes.