One class down. I still have two classes (one I am lecturing in, one I am giving an exam), 1 faculty meeting, and 2 student research presentations to go. Then - relief and joy can set in. I have never looked forward to spring break so much. We aren't going anywhere. I don't have any major plans. But I do have lots of minor plans
1. Get at least three lectures ahead in each of my classes.
2. Learn how to do flow cytometry - a cool technique that we actually do have the equipment for here.
4. Plan for my garden
5. Clean out the garage, and finish unpacking.
6. Read at least one novel - maybe even two.
7. Watch Basketball
8. Listen to Spring Training games on the radio
One project I hope to finish are these socks that I started back in January. For my birthday (back in Nov.) my husband gave me these two wonderful skeins of Claudia Handpaints Yarn. I started making some colorwork socks, based off a chart in Anna Zilboorg's sock book. But other than that chart, I don't have a pattern I am working from. I hope that I can figure out what I did so far on the first one so the second one will match.